Google+ Followers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Tina Hall: The young woman running the show - TheOriginalVanGoghsEarAnthology



A while back I had the pleasure of meeting, a cyberspace coupling if you will, a young lady named Tina Hall. Let me begin by telling you how utterly impressed I was with Tina, right from the get go she had my attention. Tina struck me as a very serious, dedicated, passionate and professional young woman. So, the task before me is to introduce you to Tina and her passion - TheOriginalVanGoghsEarAnthology.


 Tina Hall runs The Original Van Gogh's Ear Anthology (http://theoriginalvangoghsearanthology.com/and she does occasional interviews for MaximumInk.com, Guitar Digest(guitardigest.com) and for Haunted Digital Magazine(http://www.haunteddigitalmagazine.com/).






The “TheOriginalVanGoghsEarAnthology” is an impressive, professional and extremely creative endeavor. 

Click on the links below to visit TheOriginalVanGoghsEarAnthology.






This is fascinating to me and I hope to have more to tell you about TheOriginalVanGoghsEarAnthology in the future.
Sincerely, Quinn 

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting place, Quinn. The art is superb, and the rest is top notch!

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete