Google+ Followers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sneak Peek!



Unable to contain my excitement I just had to share with you all the preliminary sketch of the book cover for the new edition of my werewolf story. Not only has it been rewritten, I have lengthened it and given it a new title. Originally titled Bipedal, it is now titled “The Magic of Moon Light”. Artist Michael Calandra is the genius responsible for this magnificent work of art. This is a work in progress; I am so looking forward to seeing the finished picture. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I imagine this will look stunning once finished. I bet you have a grin from ear to ear. I love the feeling after seeing cover art after months of slogging at the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased with the sketch! I just keep looking at the picture! Pretty soon I will have a smile frozen on my face for all eternity!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely great, Quinn! I can hardly wait myself for the book to come out.

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete