Google+ Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Heath Stallcup's Forneus Corson - The Idea Man, attracts well deserved attention! Check out these great reviews!







http://www.amazon.com/Forneus-Corson-Heath-Stallcup-ebook/dp/B00RXYA9V6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1421803773&sr=1-1&keywords=Forneus+Corson&pebp=1421803810402&peasin=B00RXYA9V6







  1. Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars
(2)
5.0 out of 5 stars
4 star
0
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
Share your thoughts with other customers
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Format:Paperback
What starts as a simple "assist" turns into the nightmare of all nightmares. When needing and accepting help, be careful who that help comes from - Forneus Corson offers plenty of help, but the price tag is exorbitant.
The twists and turns of Steve's life after accepting Mr. Corson's help keeps one on the edge of their seat, waiting to see who outsmarts whom.
Putting the story aside was difficult to do. I had to know what was happening next, and the way the story reads makes it dang near impossible to find a spot to "let it go". Take the ride, it is well worth the price of admission.
I compared this book to the works of a well known writer, and discovered today that I am not the only one who thinks this way. Stephen King is at the top of my list for this genre, with Heath Stallcup closing in fast!
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book! Couldn't put it Down! January 20, 2015
Format:Kindle Edition
This book is fantastic! It has an unique story line, likeable characters, and I couldn't put the book down. The main character is an author and as you read the book you will feel like you are right next to him experiencing the action up close and personal. This is not my usual genre but I have read Heath Stallcup's previous novels, so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. The book keep me glued to each page and the style reminded me of some of my favorite Stephen King novels. If you are searching for a great book to read, you will not be disappointed buying this book!
Comment | 

No comments:

Post a Comment